Best 50 Riddles Ever | Best Brain Teasers

 Best 50 Riddles 

Best Brain Teasers












1)  A is father of B. But B is not the son of A. How's that possible?

Answer: B is the daughter.


2)  I shave every day, but my beard stays the same. What am I?

Answer: A barber


3) If there are 7 apples and you take away 4, how many apples do you have?

Answer: The 4 you took.


4) In a year, there are 12 months. 7 months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?

Answer: They all do, because all months contain 28 days


5) How many times can you subtract 2 from 50?

Answer: Only 1 time, because after that you subtract from 48.


6) What has teeth but can not eat?

Answer: A Comb


7)  Which table does not have legs?

Answer: Vegetable


8) What is the smallest room in the world?

Answer: Mushroom


9) I have a thousand wheels but I don't move. What am I?

Answer: A parking lot



10) I shoot but never kill. What am I?

Answer: Camera


11) Three doctors said David is their brother. David says he has no brothers. Who is lying?

Answer: No one is lying. David has three sisters.


12) Two teams are playing cricket. They have already played 5 matches. Each has already won 3 matches. How's this possible?

Answer: They are playing the different opponents


13) What goes through cities and fields, but never moves?

Answer: Roads


14) You are my brother, but I am not your brother. Who am I?

Answer: Your sister


15) A girl was 13 on her last birthday and will be 15 on her next birthday. How is this possible?

Answer: Today is her 14th birthday.


16) I don't have eyes, ears, nose and tongue. But I can see, hear and taste everything. What am I?

Answer: Brain


17) People buy me to eat, but never eat me. What am I?

Answer: A plate

18) I am always somewhere between the ground and the sky, always far in the distance, always moving further away if one attempts to come closer. What am I?

Answer: The Horizon


19) I exist only when there is light but direct light kills me. What am I?

Answer: A shadow


20) Every time I get an assignment and I always fulfill it. But everytime I do, I get scolded. What am I?

Answer: An alarm.


21) It always increases but never decreases. What is it?

Answer: Age


22) What has a head and a tail but no body?

Answer: A Coin


23) What has a neck but no head?

Answer: Shirt


24) People make me, save me, change me, raise me. What am I?

Answer: Money


25) I am always hungry and will die if not fed, but whatever I touch will soon turn red. What am I?

Answer: Fire


26) The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?

Answer: Footsteps


27) What has 6 faces, but does not wear makeup, has 21 eyes, but cannot see? What is it?

Answer: A Die (Dice)


28) What runs around the whole yard without moving?

Answer: A Fence


29) What belongs to you, but other people use it more than you? What is it?

Answer: Your name


30) I make 2 people out of 1. What am I?

Answer: A mirror


31) I am hollow, I die if you touch me. What am I?

Answer: A bubble


32) What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?

Answer: A stamp


33) What has a bottom at the top?

Answer: Legs


34) I am an odd number.Take away a letter and I become even. What number am I?

Answer: Seven


35) I am tall when I am young and I am short when I am old. What am I?

Answer: A Candle


36) Take off my skin I won't cry, but you will. What am I?

Answer: An Onion


37) What kind of table can you eat?

Answer: Vegetable

38) It has keys, but no locks. It has space, but no room. You can enter, but can't go inside. What is it?

Answer: Keyboard


39) My life can be measured in hours, I serve by being devoured. Thin, I am quick. Fat, I am slow. Wind is my foe. What am I?

Answer: Candle


40) It's usually found dried, but often kept slicker. Above another need, it's said to be thicker. What is it?

Answer: Blood


41) I am the outstretched fingers that seize and hold the wind. Wisdom flows me in other hands. Upon me are sweet dreams dreamt, My merest touch brings laughter. What am I?

Answer: Feather


42) I am sometimes white but usually black. I take you there, but I never bring you back. What am I?

Answer: Hearse


43) Water on wind; light, I rescind. What am I?

Answer: A cloud


44) Light me up for a sprinkle of gold. What am I?

Answer: Flower Pot


45) You can spin, wheel and twist, but this thing can turn without moving. What is it?

Answer: Milk


46) Many have heard it, but nobody has ever seen it. It will not speak until spoken to. What is it?

Answer: Echo


47) This is rectangular, hollow and has a lid, and where you’ll find it you might wonder, it is just six feet under. What is it?

Answer: A COFFIN


48) You should keep it as straight as can be, yet very few do. Most of the time it's slightly bent or curved. Your sadness usually causes it to bend further, but don’t bend it for too long or it may never be able to fully straighten out again. What is it?

Answer: YOUR POSTURE


49) I am believed to be only one dimensional, and tinier than anything can be, and there are many who say that I am the basis of all that we see. What am I?

Answer: A STRING (FROM STRING THEORY)


50) You can hold it without using your hands or arms. What is it?

Answer: YOUR BREATH.






No comments:

ads
Powered by Blogger.